Haltwhistle Middle Academy (SU)
Please see the order date deadlines below:
Order Before Delivery By
1st June - 1st July
1st July - 1st August
1st August - 1st September
All orders placed after the 1st July selected for "collect from the school" will be delivered to the school during the 6 weeks holiday and will be available for collection at the beginning of September.
Haltwhistle Middle Academy Uniform Policy
We will be introducing a ‘Wise Academies’ logo from September 2018. All new jumpers and cardigans should be ordered from Emblematic. Children will be able to continue to wear uniform with our current school logo for the first year.
The children need:
· Black shoes; not training shoes
· Black trousers or knee length skirt; no black jeans or leggings.
· White collared shirt to wear with a tie; not a polo shirt
· Blue school jumper with logo: bought from Emblematic; old style jumpers can be worn but as we replace can we replace through Emblematic with the WISE logo. Jumper must be worn from September to Easter. In the summer term, jumpers are optional.
· School Clip-on tie; bought from Emblematic
· School bag of choice
· Cooking apron of choice
· Dark PE shorts / tracksuit bottoms of choice
· White PE polo shirt
· Plain dark sweatshirt
· Training shoes for indoor; not school shoes
· Old training shoes / football boots for outside
· Change of socks for PE
Items can be delivered to school for free or can be delivered to your home address for a delivery charge.
Important Delivery Information
Free School Delivery
If you select ‘Free School Delivery’ please order by 16th June for delivery before school closes for summer.
Orders placed after this date will be delivered to school in September.
If you require your uniform order before the new September term, please order by 21st July.